Equipment checkout is available only to those with a valid membership. Please inspect equipment at the time of checkout. If the equipment is accepted by a patron for use, it is assumed that the equipment at the time of checkout is in good condition. Fees will be assessed if the equipment is damaged, lost or returned late.
The following equipment is available for same day use. Facility guests do not have equipment checkout privileges.
- Badminton racquets and shuttles
- Billiard cues and balls
- Cricket bat and balls
- Daily use lock
- Eye guards
- Indoor basketballs (men's and women's)
- Jump ropes
- Lap counters
- Pickleball paddles and balls
- Racquetball racquets and balls
- Soccer balls (indoor and outdoor)
- Softball bats, balls
- Squash racquets and balls
- Table tennis paddles and balls
- Tennis racquets and balls
- Towels (hand and shower)
- Volleyballs (indoor and sand)
- Weight training belts (including dip belts)
- Playstation 4 controllers
The following equipment is available for checkout on an overnight basis. An equipment rental agreement must be filled out at the north service desk. A $5 non-refundable reservation fee will be assessed to the rental if made more that 24 hours ahead of the desired equipment pick up time. equipment rentals that are made prior to the day of equipment pickup. There is a 3-day maximum for all overnight equipment rentals. There will be no charge for this equipment (outside of the possible $5 reservation fee) unless returned late, damaged or lost. Only current K-State students, faculty/staff and Rec Services key tag holders are eligible to use this equipment. For a specific cost to rent items, visit the North service desk.
- Flag football flags
- Outdoor basketballs
- Outdoor soccer balls
- Tug-o-war rope
- Volleyball sets (nets, poles, and stakes)
- Flip scoreboard
- Orange cones
- Race timer
- Portable electronic scoreboards
Equipment late fees
Late fees on all equipment are $5 for the first day and $1 for each day thereafter. Late fees not paid within 3 business days of return of equipment will be invoiced, and a $15 service charge will be added.