Wildcat Challenge Series
CAN YOU COMPLETE ALL 4?
- FREE Registration (see challenges below for details on how to register)
- Compete in each challenge, choose one challenge, or try all four!
- Each challenge has three tiers at different levels. Choose the one that fits your fitness level.
- Earn prizes for each tier you complete.
- Points will be awarded for each tier you complete. Earn 10 points (with points from each challenge) and you will become a Wildcat Challenge Champion!
- Win weekly prizes
Go the Distance Challenge
September 8-October 19
Objective: Accumulate miles by running, walking, cycling, swimming, or rowing.
Tier 1: 50 miles
Tier 2: 125 miles
Tier 3: 200 miles
Register by signing up at the North Service Desk at the Rec or at the check-in desk at the pool. You will receive an email after registrations detailing how you will report your mileage each week.
October 20-December 7
Objective: Climb routes based on your climbing level and the distance you choose.
Tier 1: 1K (25 climbs)
Tier 2: 2K (50 climbs)
Tier 3: 3K (75 climbs)
Register at the Climbing Wall beginning one week prior to the challenge start date.
Swim to Paradise Challenge
January 26-March 7
Objective: Swim to a paradise location, West Palm Beach, the Bahamas, or Turks and Caicos.
Tier 1: West Palm Beach (75 laps)
Tier 2: The Bahamas (250 laps)
Tier 3: Turks and Caicos (750 laps)
Register at the check-in desk at the Natatorium beginning on the first day of the challenge.
Fit 100 Challenge
March 22-May 2
Objective: Accumulate points based on group fitness classes you attend. Group Fitness classes will have a varying amount of points you can earn per class.
Tier 1: 50 points
Tier 2: 75 points
Tier 3: 100 points
Registration will take place in the Group Fitness studios two weeks prior to the challenge start date.
Earn your Wildcat Challenge Badge through K-State 360!
For complete details, visit K-State 360
Thank you to our sponsors: