Recreational Services COVID-19 Updates
Recreational Services continues to strive to keep our K-State community healthy and active.
Policies and Expectations:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED of patrons and employees.
- Temperatures checks will be taken upon entry to the facility.
- Guest passes will not be sold.
- Patrons are encouraged to utilize the hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the building.
- Patrons are asked to maintain a 6 feet distance from others when possible.
- We also encourage all patrons to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- All drinking fountains will be closed. Water bottle filling stations are open.
- Signage will be posted throughout the building regarding policies for individual areas. We ask patrons to please follow the posted guidelines.
- No outside equipment will be allowed.
- No cash sales. Credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- Cardio deck
- North and south weight rooms
- Selectorized weights machines
- Additional workout areas in small gym and MAC gym
- Large running track
- Mat stretching areas
- Cliffside Cafe
- Game Lounge
- Climbing Wall and Bouldering wall
- Performance Zones
- Locker Rooms and Showers
- All courts (basketball, volleyball, and racquetball)
- Outdoor courts
- Equipment check-out
- Towel service
- Drinking fountains
- Building & space reservations
Natatorium: CLOSED until further notice.
Kansas State University announced in the Fall that the University will begin plans to close the aging facility permanently within three years.
For questions about membership refunds contact, recservices.k-state.edu.
Updates throughout the semester will be posted on our website and social media accounts.