Recreational Services Updates
The following locations are OPEN:
Squash, racquetball, games, lounge, table tennis, badminton, pickleball, volleyball and basketball courts. Basketball courts are limited to 2 players per basket, no defense. All other courts are limited to 2 vs. 2 play only.
Our Outdoor Rec area iis OPEN but may close occasionally pending weather conditions. Courts will be available throughout the day until sunset.
Further information on future availability will be announced on our website, recservices.k-state.edu and our social media #KStateRec
- Available ONLY on weekends. (Saturday/Sunday)
- Hosts are allowed one guest per visit.
- The guest fee is $8.00 per guest.
- Credit/debit card payments only. NO cash or check accepted at this time.
- Faculty/Staff and Alumni Association members can host themselves in, but not another member.
- Hosts are allowed one adult guest (18 years and older) per visit.
- Exception: Members can host children (14-17) from their family only.
- Refunds are not available.
Policies and Expectations:
- Face coverings are REQUIRED of patrons and employees.
- Patrons are encouraged to utilize the hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the building.
- Patrons are asked to maintain a 6 feet distance from others when possible.
- We also encourage all patrons to wipe down equipment before and after use.
- All drinking fountains will be closed. Water bottle filling stations are open.
- Signage will be posted throughout the building regarding policies for individual areas. We ask patrons to please follow the posted guidelines.
- No outside equipment will be allowed.
- No cash sales. Credit and debit cards will be accepted.
- Outdoor softball fields
- Drinking fountains
- Building & space reservations
Kansas State University will permanently close the indoor swimming facility in the Natatorium because of ongoing ventilation and maintenance issues.
For questions about membership refunds contact, recservices.k-state.edu.
Updates throughout the semester will be posted on our website and social media accounts.