IHSA Western Equestrian Club
- Provide students with ongoing riding lessons and the opportunities to practice and develop their horsemanship skills, including horse management, knowledge, and athleticism.
- Provide students with the opportunity to compete in the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA), which cater to various levels of riding amongst several different equine disciplines.
- To establish a community of equestrian enthusiasts.
- To become well-rounded equestrians.
- To bring dedication and perseverance to riding and handling horses.
- To stimulate interest in equestrian activities for those with no prior horse experience and are interested in learning horsemanship
- To provide a family environment for our fellow riders and support or teammates
- To maintain strong team spirit with a positive attitude.
Bre Eulert - President
Anne Recker - Vice President
Hope Grable - Secretary
Intercollegiate Horse Show Association - IHSA
Practice and Meeting Schedule
Competition Schedule 2016-17