IHSA Hunter Seat Equestrian Club
- Provide students with ongoing riding lessons and the opportunities to practice and develop their horsemanship skills, including horse management, knowledge, and athleticism.
- Provide students with the opportunity to compete in the Intercollegiate Horse Show Association (IHSA), which cater to various levels of riding amongst several different equine disciplines.
- To establish a community of equestrian enthusiasts.
- To become well-rounded equestrians.
- To bring dedication and perseverance to riding and handling horses.
- To support fellow riders.
- To maintain strong team spirit with a positive attitude.
Coach: Ashley Duda
President: Helen Carter
Vice President: Hayley Banister
Team email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intercollegiate Horse Show Association - IHSA
Regionals 2015 Grand Champion
Regionals 2016 Grand Champion
Zones 2015 Reserve Champion
Zones 2016 Reserve Champion
Nationals 2015 16th Place
Nationals 2016 12 Place
Practice and Meeting Schedule
Meetings every first Tuesday of the Month at Weber 146 at 8 pm
Practices are determined on an individual basis
Competition Schedule 2016-17
Regular Season Show/Regionals: Missouri State University
Tournament of Champions: TBA
Zones: Purdue University
Nationals 2016: Kentucky Horse Park, Lexington, KY * May 4-7
Nationals 2017: Harrisburg, PA